|Search OASys||Search Oxy WorldCat||Search LINK+||Search Center for Research Libraries|
OASys searches resources at Oxy including Special Collections,
sound recordings, and more. Advanced Search.
- Adjacency -- Place words to be searched together as a phrase in quotation marks -- Example: "world health organization"
- Wildcards -- Words may be right-hand truncated using an asterisk (*) or use a question mark (?) to replace a single character anywhere within a word -- Examples: environment* polic*, comput*, wom?n
- Boolean Operators -- Use "and" or "or" to specify multiple words in any field, any order. Use "and not" to exclude words. -- Example : stocks and bonds
- Proximity Operators -- Use "near" to specify words close to each other, in any order -- Example: california near university
- Grouping -- Keyword search results are usually grouped by relevance to bring the most likely titles to the top of the list. Each group represents a similar level of relevance and results are sorted within the group by date or title. To get an ungrouped result set, use boolean operators to form a complex query
WebPAC PRO © Innovative Interfaces, Inc.
This site is best viewed using the Firefox Browser
New at Oxy Approval Plan Books Comments & Report Errors Interlibrary Loan / Suggest Library Purchase